HP 53X Q7553x Black Toner Cartridge ( Remanufactured )
The HP 53x Black Laser Toner Cartridge Works in these printers:
- Reviews (0)
- Return and Refund Policy
- Store Policies
- Reliable performance means lower printing costs
- Maximum productivity with low-maintenance printing
- Consistent, professional results
|Overview and features|
|Overview||Stay productive – HP LaserJet toner cartridges deliver consistent performance and professional results.|
|Colour(s) of print cartridges||Black|
|Page yield (black and white)||7,000 standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752*|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to 40° C|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||390 x 122 x 196 mm|
|Package weight||1.3 kg|
|Warranty||This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship|
- hp 53x black toner cartridge
- With over 40 years of experience between us you get the best product and service in South Africa .
- With our cartridges you’re going to save the environment and your wallet.
- Bring us pretty much any cartridge laser or ink and we will make sure you leave satisfied.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Ink Cartridges are stringently tested before we give them back to you.
- Our ink and toner experts will be more than happy to help you with any queries.
- We specialise in refilling ink cartridges, selling OEM ink cartridges, Refilling (remanufacturing) toner cartridges and selling OEM Toner Cartridges.
- Buying ink and toner cartridges needn’t be scary our friendly staff are always here to help you. We stock all brands of cartridges and can give advice on all of them from HP, Canon, Samsung, Kyocera, Brother, Epson, Lexmark.
- If you want cheap cartridges but want the same quality use Cartridge Emporium Cartridges.
- We also sell Printers of all kinds. We supply printers that we can refill so you don’t have to spend the money buying expensive cartridges.
- Ink and Toner Cartridges are going to be around a long time and so will we. We want to protect the environment by recycling your cartridges and put them back into use.
- It is the only environmental solution that saves you money and helps save the environment.
- There is more and more cancer around today because we choose to ignore the warnings let’s all be part of the solution by using Cartridge Emporium. We want to make sure our lives are protected and our green valleys stay that way.
- Try using us what have you got to lose?!!!
- hp 53x black toner cartridge
This returns policy forms part of our standard terms and conditions of use.
All cartridges and electronic products sold on Cartridge Emporium carry their full manufacturer’s warranty as stipulated by the official South African distributor, unless otherwise stated. Products under warranty are sent to the relevant supplier or manufacturer for repair or replacement. Such manufacturer guarantee is restricted to the costs of repair or replacement of faulty goods or refund of the purchase price at the sole discretion of Cartridge Emporium and its suppliers after investigation and/or testing of goods.
Guarantees are immediately null and void if equipment has been tampered with, warranty stickers have been removed, and seals on equipment have been broken by anyone other than the suppliers or manufacturer’s representative.
Please note that we conform to the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) of South Africa, and as such there is no general right of return. If you have a change of mind and would like to return your purchase, we may be obliged to charge you a 25% handling fee.
If a product is faulty, you need to let us know within 30 days of receiving it, and before returning it to us. We will gladly make arrangements for the faulty product to be returned to us for testing. If no fault is found, the product will be returned back to you and a R250 assessment fee will be charged. Should the unit prove to be faulty, depending on the fault and the product supplier, we may send the unit in for repairs or alternatively we may offer you a replacement unit.
Notwithstanding the circumstances, if you discover that a product is faulty, and it is over our 30 day return period but it is less than 6 months from the time you received it, we will make arrangements for the faulty product to be returned to us for testing. If no fault is found, the product will be returned back to you and a R250 assessment fee will be charged. Should the unit prove to be faulty, depending on the fault and the product supplier, we may send the unit in for repairs, or offer you a replacement unit, or offer a refund.
Please check all products delivered to you and do NOT accept delivery of any product that is visibly damaged. Should you accept a product and only later discover that the product is damaged, you need to report this to HP Store within 24 hours, so that we can assess if the product damage occurred post-delivery.
Non- defective Products- Right to “cool off”:
Products which are NOT defective or damaged or which you found to be unsuitable, can be returned to Cartridge Emporium within 7 (seven) workings days from date of delivery, provided that the Products have not been opened and the packaging is in its original condition and you are able to produce the original invoice/ credit card/ debit card slip as proof of purchase. You are then entitled to cancel the sale of the Products in terms of Section 44 of the ECT Act within 10 (ten) working days after your receipt of the Products and to obtain a full purchase price refund, subject to being charged a 5% (of the retail price) fee in respect of return and handling charge to non-defective returns that have not been opened and remain in the original packaging. HP Store can hold you liable for any damage caused to the Products whilst it is in your possession. Unfortunately, should the product be opened or used in any way, a 25% fee (of the retail price) will be charged accordingly.
Products shipped in error
If you receive a product that is different to the one you ordered, you need to contact us within 24 hours of receiving it. We will make arrangements for the product to be returned to us and for the correct product to be delivered to you as quickly as possible. If the incorrect product is delivered to you, do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way. If the product is opened or use in any way and is not in mint condition, you may be liable for a 25% (of the original purchase price) handling fee.
There are no inquiries yet.